Saturday, March 15, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAN

This is no ORDINARY woman and neither is her horse Amber. They actually work together in the PROFESSIONAL FAMILY COUNSELING ARENA (npi) or is it FIELD (still npi). Any way, one figures out your "problem" and the other hangs out waiting to give you a ride if you promise to work on "THAT PROBLEM". I'm sure I got that all wrong ... But this I know for a fact: Jan just had a birthday, and the number is big--- I'm talking BEE EYE GEE (B I G) !!!

If Jan had a blog it would probably be named HORSE BLOW.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute words dad. Happy BIG Birthday Jan. You are not gonna put up with that are ya? I comment as if I am talking to Jan ... blog commenting is how I communicate now ... midnight-thirty, all is asleep and mama can escape into the world wide web. Just got done chatting with a stranger about the RUDE and UNGRATEFUL 2008 HGTV Dream House winner. So what ya can't afford the taxes ... you are now famous! Sorry, wrong place wrong time. Love ya Dad!

pelicanl said...

editors note:

"Horse Blow" is the noise they make when pushing air out their closed lips...

(Barb I know what you were thinking and it probably stems from too many years in the medical field)